Sunday, July 7, 2013

Day 8: A Day of Rest

And on the eighth day, the dog rested.  And so did I.

Sunday was a day off.  No training.  But a doggie still has to eat and do other things doggies do (if you get the pun).  So Chase and I had a leisurely day.  I slept an extra hour.  Normally, I have been getting up and getting ready before I feed, water and relieve the dog.  Today, he got the first shot, and I put him on tie-down in the room while I took a shower and shaved.  We went for a walk, just the two of us.  Only once or twice did he look at me as if I were stupid. 

My son and daughter-in-law, Jon and Annie, came to visit today.  Jon shot a little bit of video of Chase and me.  Here you go:



My co-worker, Marcia Antipa, also stopped by wtih her husband and sister (who is a volunteer at GDB).  It was great to get to spend some time with them. 

By the way, you might notice Chase gets going at a more brisk pace.  As a result, I have nicknamed him “High Speed Chase”.

No comments:

Post a Comment